In addition to competitive pay, we offer our team members:
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
* 401 (k) plan
* Vacation & Sick
All applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Process all used retail contracts/ wholesales and dealer trades
- Review and maintain all used inventory related schedules, wholesale debt.
- Verify payoffs
- Assist with month end reconciliations
- Minimum 2 years experience – preferably in the automotive industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel
- strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication