Luxury automotive group in Mission Viejo looking to add a qualified Service Advisor to our busy service department.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our team members:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision, Life, Disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation & Sick
All applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
• Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
• Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
• Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
• Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
• Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
• Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
• Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
• Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Previous Service Advisor experience
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Ability to interact in a professional manner
• Valid California driver license and a good driving record
• Professional appearance and good work ethic
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of ADP System.